Day Trading 202 is a 3 hour recorded trading course / webinar that gives you an introduction in short-term trading / swing trading. Learn about the characteristics of a good trader, using technical indicators, entry and exit strategies and other valuable knowledge to develop your own profitable short-term trading strategy.
This online trading course has been recorded in 2009 and contains valuable trading knowledge which is still applicable today. The recording for download is in WMV format which can be played on Windows, Apple Mac and even Android with a suitable video player software. You can download the file and save to your computer.
This online trading course will be available again soon!
Day Trading 202: Short-term / Swing Trading
- The 3 books to get you started down the right path
- What is short-term trading (time frames)?
- 5 Characteristics of a good trader
- Price action vs. news, analyst, commentators
- Applying day trading strategies to short term trading
- Using technical indicators (MA, volume, stochastics)
- Volume, volume, volume (it doesn’t lie)
- Using support / resistance and trend lines
- Entry and exit strategies
- Stop losses and target objectives
- Scaling in and scaling out of a trade
- Do not average down!
- Avoiding shakeouts (wiggle room)
- Waiting on market direction
- Cutting losses and letting winners run
- Using Inverse ETFs (DOG, SH, PSQ)
- Positions going into earnings
- Buying after downgrades
- Using intraday volume and setups
- Psychology 101 (reprogramming the mind)